Shea butter is a thick and rich butter extracted from the kernel of the karite tree located throughout African savannas. For hundreds of years it has been valued for its vitamin properties because it is rich in Vitamins A, E and F.
Raw unrefined shea butter comes in a few different colors and textures from bright yellow to beige. Ours is 100% unrefined and organic and comes in a beige color that has a creamy (not sticky) texture so it easily penetrates skin and hair, providing moisture without clogging pores.
New 4oz Size
"Incredible stuff. I've paid a small fortune for dilutions of shea butter from large companies. Here's the pure,
real deal at a fraction of the cost. Nothing moisturizes dry skin better. Period." Heather, Connecticut
"Your raw shea is the best i've ever had !!! my face is luminous.. i love it !!! Xx" Dawn, London UK
"Oh my goodness! I don’t know how I ever lived without this! After experiencing the magic of shea on my face,
I started using it everywhere else! It works great as a body butter, facial moisturizer, hair conditioner,
and even as a lip balm. What a wonderful multi-purpose product! I LOVE this stuff and will be back for more.
May I never run out..." Aisha, Utah
Suggested uses for shea butter:
* Daily skin moisturizer (face and body)
*Overnight face cream
* Treatment for premature facial lines and aging
* Dry scalp treatment
* Great for African hairstyles-locks, twists, braids or chemically processed hair.
* Skin rash- including diaper rash
* Sunburn sun damange and skin peeling, after tanning
* Itching skin due to dryness
* Small skin wounds, skin cracks, and minor burns
* Soften tough skin on feet (especially heels)
* Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
* Fade blemishes, scaring and even skin tone
* Eczema and psoriasis
* Sun and wind protection
* Helps restore elasticity to skin
* Restores luster to hair
PLEASE NOTE: Shea Butter texture will be inconsistent and slightly chunky as it is 100% pure and comes straight from gourd of the Karite Nut. For a smoother textured shea butter please check out the whipped organic shea butter:
For more quality natural products please visit: www.beijaflornaturals.com